Micro Rappel Rack
- Model #: 13700
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel Frame, Stainless Steel Tie-Off Bars & Brake Bars
- Brake Bars: Stainless
- Tie-off Bars: Stainless
- Max. Rope size: ≤ 1/2” (12.5mm)
- Dimensions: 8.65" Long
- Weight: 16.08 oz (399g)
- Made In USA
The Micro U-Rack provide even distribution of weight between both sides of the rack, does not twist rope, as can occur when using a Figure 8 type descender and may be used with single ropes of varying diameters without the loss of friction or control under varying weights and applications
- U-Rack may be used as either a rappel or lowering device.
- U-Rack provides for even distribution of weight between both sides of the rack.
- U-Rack does not twist rope, as can occur when using a Figure 8 type descender.
- U-Rack may be used with single or double ropes of varying diameters.
- Different length racks provide wide range of friction and control under varying weights and applications.
- User may adjust friction by simply wrapping rope around the Tie-Off Bar(s).
- Stainless steel rack material provides greater strength, reliability and long lasting service.
- Tie-Off Bars and Brake Bars are tubular stainless steel for longer life.
- Mountain and Urban Rescue