- Model #: 81700 (Black), 81702 (Blue)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-coat Anodized
- Weight: 2.9 oz (82g)
- Dimensions: 4.58” x 2.96” x 0.375”
- Max. Rope size: ≤ 1/2” (12.5mm)
- 3 Sigma test: 6,070 lbf (27kN) Pin to Pin
- 3 Sigma test: 4046 lbf (18kN) System
- Made In USA
Easy to rig and handle when wearing gloves, this new compact and lightweight descender has smooth action on belay or rappel. Made with high quality aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio. Hard coat anodized black for durability and extra resistance to wear and abrasion. Also available in anodized blue for those looking to add some color to their gear rack.
Works well with either single or double ropes from 8mm to 12.5mm. Additional friction is gained by increasing the number of wraps. The carabiner hole can be used as a belay plate.
- Mountain & Urban Rescue
- Industrial-Work related
- Tactical—Military & Law Enforcement
- Rope Courses