CrossOver Tri-Lock, Black
- Model #: NFPA205707 (Black)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Dimensions: 5.53" x 3.35"
- Gate opening: 1”
- Weight: 5.1 oz (145g)
- 3 Sigma test:
- Major axis– 40kN (8,992 lbf)
- Minor axis– 16kN (3,600 lbf)
- Gate open– 18kN (4,046 lbf)
- NFPA1983 Certified
- ANSI z359.1 (2007 edition) Compliant
- Made In USA
The SMC CrossOver Series carabiners are the first aluminum carabiners to meet both the NFPA G-Rating 1983 and ANSI Z359.1 strength requirements. Both the Dual-Lock and Tri-Lock feature the ANSI Z359.1 gate strength requirement of 16kN making this the ideal choice for fire rescue and industrial operations.
The CrossOver gives you the best of both standards without compromising performance, weight or strength. This is the ultimate carabiner series specifically designed to meet all your work environment safety needs. While on the job and while working at heights this is your best option for strength in an aluminum carabiner.
Featuring our new ergonomic single hand frame geometry which allows for easy single handed opening and placement. With three gate choices; the traditional Screw-Lock (non-ANSI), Dual-Lock and Tri-Lock auto-locking meet ANSI Z359.1 and more than a 1” gate opening making this the carabiner of choice.
SMC assures that all carabiners are 100% visually and physically inspected. It is SMC’s attention to detail and precision craftsmanship that guarantees you receive the highest level of quality, value and flawless performance insuring your carabiners are amongst the finest you can buy anywhere in the world.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- UL Certified to meet NFPA 1983 "G" General Use.
- Dual-Lock & Triple-Lock meet ANSI z359.1
- Enhanced frame design to allow for 1” gate opening.
- New frame and gate design for single hand operation.
- Three Gate Options (Screw-Lock, Dual-Lock & Tri-Lock)
- Light weight Design
- Key Lock
- Two Color Options, Blue or Tactical Black
- Made in the USA.