Large Stainless Steel Locking D, Bright
- Model #: 24001
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bright
- Dimensions: 5.04” x 2.97”
- Gate opening: 1.20”
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309g)
- 3 Sigma test:
- Major axis– 46kN (10,341 lbf)
- Minor axis– 18kN (4,046 lbf)
- Gate open– 11kN (2,473 lbf)
- Made In USA
If you are looking to buy an American-made Stainless Steel Carabiner then you need look no further. SMC’s Stainless Steel Large Locking D Carabiner is manufactured in the same size and shape as our best selling Large Steel Carabiner. When the working environment results in exposure to corrosive elements, and a larger gate opening and higher breaking strength are necessary, the SMC Large Stainless Steel Locking D is the correct choice.
All the components found in this carabiner are meticulously hand-finished after machining, resulting in the smooth, free gate action that is the hallmark of all SMC carabiners. Additionally, each carabiner is 100% hand inspected for gate action and other functional characteristics before leaving the SMC factory. Look if you like but the chances are you’ll not find a better stainless steel carabiner anywhere.
Available finish in Bright or Black Oxide.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Manufactured using high quality Stainless Steel for optimal ratio of strength to weight.
- Unique “hybrid” design utilizes stainless steel for gates and other internal parts insuring silky smooth and trouble-free performance for the life of the carabiner.
- Pins are flush-mounted with gate for a virtually snag-free operation.
- Thread design and medium knurl provide a positive action for secure use with gloves yet is easy on bare hands.
- Sleeve is precisely aligned by hand so that it moves freely and locks on gate not the frame thus prevents jamming upon release under heavy loads.
- Made in the USA.