Shuttle Tandem Pulley, Blue
- Model #: 156302 (Blue)
- Use: Rope or cable
- Type: Tandem / Inline
- Axle:Stainless steel ball bearing
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.25” x 3.21” x 1.07”
- Weight: 8 oz (227g)
- Max. Rope: 1/2” (13mm)
- Sheave: 1.37” stainless steel
- 3 Sigma MBS: 26kN 5,845 lbf
- Made in USA
SMC has designed the Shuttle Tandem Pulley Series to provide the best overall user experience. With two models to choose from, it makes it easy to find the right tandem pulley for your application requirements.
The Tandem Shuttle is specifically designed for service in Tyroleans, modest length ziplines or other mountaineering and rescue applications that utilize rope or cable. Ideal for everyone who wants to put up a zipline in their backyard, mountaineering, and other rope access or rescue environments where a light weight, strong and reliable tandem pulley is needed. For use on rope or cable featuring 4 independent ball bearings, high quality stainless steel sheaves, stainless steel fasteners and multiple connection points that make this the perfect anywhere, anytime use tandem pulley.
Note: If switching between use on cable and rope, inspect pulley sheaves and side plates to ensure that they are free from burrs and sharp edges that may damage a rope.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Uses four high efficiency sealed stainless steel ball bearings and is designed to function flawlessly under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys
- Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency, thus reducing the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems and they are not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear as may occur with needle bearings
- Multiple independent attachment points
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Fits up to 13mm rope
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with rescue carabiners
- Low profile fasteners help to reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved
- Made in USA