Shuttle Xtreme Cable Pulley, Green
- Model: 156304
- Use: Cable, Rope and Commercial Tours
- Type: Tandem / Inline
- Axle:Stainless Steel Ball Bearing (Field Replaceable)
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.25” x 3.21” x 1.07”
- Weight: 8 oz (227g)
- Max. Rope: 1/2” (13mm)
- Sheave: 1.37” Stainless Steel
- 3 Sigma MBS: 26kN 5,845 lbf
- Made In USA
SMC has designed the Shuttle Tandem Pulley Series to provide the best overall user experience. With three models to choose from it makes it easy to find the right tandem pulley for your application requirements.
The Shuttle Cable Xtreme is considered the top dog in the SMC tandem series line. Designed for extreme or continuous service in permanently rigged challenge courses, commercial ziplines and eco-tourism applications. Ideal in high-use environment where users push their gear to the limit. Focusing on the commercial operator by giving them the ability to replace bearings and extending the overall useful life of this extraordinary pulley. The Shuttle Xtreme is light weight, strong and reliable, along with user replaceable sealed ball bearings and long wear alloy sheaves makes this the ideal tandem pulley for the professional user. Maximum speed rating is 20 meters per second.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Twin independent sealed ball bearings
- Multiple independent attach points
- Bright, easy to see color
- Lightweight design
- Fits up to 13 mm Cable
- Field re-buildable using the Xtreme Service Kit or Rebuild Pack*
- Re-usable body to maximize user investment.
- Made in the USA.
*Xtreme Service Kit and Rebuild Pack are only available to certified trainers and dealers. Contact your local SMC or your local Trango or PMI dealer for more details.