TR "Tiny Rescue" Single Pulley
- Model#: 159500
- Type: Single
- Axle: Stainless Steel
- Bearing: Oilite Bushing
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.75” x 1.07”
- Weight: 2.3 oz (66g)
- Max. Rope: 1/2” (12mm)
- Sheave: 1.20” Aluminum
- 3 Sigma MBS: 26kN (5,845 lbf)
- Made In USA
Looking for a strong, reliable, compact and lightweight pulley that is reasonably priced and don’t want to sacrifice efficiency in a mechanical advantage system? Look no further than the TR “Tiny Rescue” Pulley. Few if any other pulleys of comparable size and price range manage to deliver this level of performance and reliability.
Despite its diminutive size the TR Pulley can handle full-sized work loads and is ideally suited for use with the very popular SMC Aluminum Locking D Carabiner. While most people will use the TR Pulley with lightweight aluminum carabiners the TR Pulley can be paired up with rescue carabiners like our Large Steel Locking Carabiner. The bell-shaped top hole allows the carabiner to be rotated freely and
completely. A durable aluminum sheave is paired with a true Oilite Bushing on a stainless steel rivet axle for reliable performance at a reasonable cost. Oilite Bushings are self-lubricating and highly wear and corrosion resistant. Hallmarks of SMC pulley design are the color contrasting aluminum side plates that rotate for easy rope insertion and removal. Easy to carry and easy to use - this is a great pulley that won’t bust your back or your bank.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The Oilite Bushing is self-lubricating and delivers reliable performance at a cost below that of a pulley manufactured with sealed ball bearings.
- Aluminum sheave and stainless steel rivet axle contribute to the reliability, efficiency and strength of this pulley.
- Aluminum side plates rotate for easy and secure placement at any point along rope.
- Designed to work with carabiners as large as the SMC Large Steel Locking Carabiner.
- Low profile fasteners help to reduce potential for snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Designed for ropes up to 1/2” diameter.
- Made in the USA.